Friday, February 11, 2011

Linky for KD readers (Fixing errors at the side edges of your knitting)

Here is a handy link for readers coming from Kathleen Cubley's dropped-edge-stitch article in Interweave Knit's web site, Knitting Daily.  Kathleen's article covers the ground admirably, while this link takes you to a TECHknitting article about the same problem, which offers a similar, yet not identical slant on the how-to of fixing these kinds of errors.


These sorts of dropped stitches at the edge are quite terrifying looking, no?

(And the reverse is true too--if you've already read TECHknitting's article on this subject, go on over to Kathleen's article to see a different illustrated take on fixing this same error).

Good knitting--TK

5 Comments:

Anonymous Clair St. Michel said...

Thanks for the tip! Yes they are terrifying but with your help I can fix them, thanks!

February 11, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger adriene said...

This is definitely one for the bookmarks! Thank you, thank you!

February 13, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger C said...

I thought of your post when I opened up my KD email the other day!

February 14, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous jo in australia said...

please tell me there will be a book, someday. Now that I have found TECHknitting (tm) i get nervous when i don't have access to my computer.

thank you so much!

February 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger TECHknitter said...

Hi Jo--someday, if a publisher expresses interest, I hope there WILL be a book. Until then, I have no plans to disconnect TECHknitting blog! Thanks for your kind words. TK

February 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home