The other day, while reorganizing books in my studio, I realized I was seeing double.
|The knitted Lace of Estonia by Nancy Bush|
Knitting Brioche: Guide to the Brioche Stitch by Nancy Marchant
Fair Isle Knitting by Sarah Don
Although a big fan (huge!) of all three books, I have no use for an extra copy of each. So, to thank you for being readers of TECHknitting blog, three lucky commenters will be chosen, each to receive one of the (lightly used) duplicates.
To enter, all you have to do is tell me, in the comments
1. the title of your favorite knitting book--the one YOU would take to a desert island (pick from any book in the whole wide world, not just one of the three being given away)
2. the reason(s) why that particular book is your fave--
- Charming things to knit?
- Good illustrations?
- Love the author's writing style?
- Lays flat when you open it?
- Straightforward instructions?
- Brilliant knitting insights?
- Excellent photography?
- Amazingly useful for ... starting? slogging through? completing? a garment
- Good graphic design (layout of the contents)?
- Some other reason(s)?
The fine print:
1. The whole process is going to be random: Three winners will be randomly chosen, and each of the three winners will randomly be assigned to win one or another of the three books available to be won.
2. A non-US winner would be responsible for any customs tax or fee incurred by receiving the book.
3. The entries will be closed at 12 noon, Monday October 17, CDT, and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
Good luck in the drawing, and thanks again for being a TECHknitting blog reader