Upping the Ante
A few weeks ago, TECHknitting blog launched a post called: A poll with a chance at a prize. The poll asks you, dear readers, to indicate a subject you might like to see covered in a future TECHknitting post. As a "thank-you" for taking the time to comment, each commenter's name will be entered in a drawing for a prize. The original prize was to be a gift certificate for $20.00 to a yarn shop of your choice.
Now, Paradise Fibers has generously stepped in to up the ante: They have added an Addi Clicks interchangeable set to be part of the prize. Feast your eyes:
If you have already commented on the poll post, your name is automatically entered for this addition to the prize to be given away. If you have not yet commented, there is still time, the poll runs until May 15, 2010--the comments will be closed at midnight central (Chicago) time.
So, click on over the the Poll/Prize post and leave a comment, if you haven't already.
I am really enjoying reading everyone's comments, and storing up lots of new ideas for future posts. And, many thanks to Paradise Fibers for this generous addition to the prize.
The fine print:
1. One lucky commenter will have their name drawn for the $20 prize AND the Addi Clicks set (there will be only one prize: winner takes all).
2. The Addi Clicks set will be brand new, except that I will have opened it just to look and admire before it is sent it away to its lucky new owner. If you live outside of the USA, I will happily send you the set and the gift certificate, but customs duty (if any) will have to be your responsibility.
3. The winner will be chosen by random drawing, and posted publicly.
4. Please remember to leave a way to get in touch with you as part of your comment, if you want to qualify for the drawing.
5. All comments have to be left on the original post--the comments for this post are disabled, and only comments on the original post will be part of the drawing.
6. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for considering what topics might interest you for the future. It will not be possible to cover all the ideas given, but what a gold mine of information to find out what subjects you would find interesting--I really appreciate it.
Good knitting! --TK